Chic, sexy luxury influenced by rock ‘n’ roll and the jewelry line King Baby.
KING BABY has five luxurious staterooms. The main deck is home to the large full-beam master with a steamy his-and-hers en-suite bathroom with both a bathtub and shower. Three large king staterooms below deck all have en-suite bathrooms. There also is a spacious twin cabin below deck.
The sexy rock ‘n’ roll-inspired interior is unlike that on any other yacht. From Keith Richards’ doors to custom coffee tables to vintage hood ornaments, guitars used as art and other impressive decorative pieces, there is so much to behold. The alluring indoor spaces are comfortable, with an edge of modern seduction. The owners spent months curating classic rock photography, which is showcased throughout the yacht. The ideal charter yacht for groups of friends ready to let the good times roll, this yacht has both sass and style.
140′ (42.67m) | 10 GUESTS | 5 CABINS | 9 CREW
- KING BABY is looking better than ever due to her latest refit completed February 2020
- Fantastic savvy charter crew
- Tremendous volume inside & out – in essence, she is a 160’ in disguise!
- Show-stopping rock iconography throughout
- Sensational waterslide from Sun Deck
- Custom-built Jacuzzi with a three-tiered waterfall surrounded by a stylish bar on Sun Deck
- 84-inch TV in the Skylounge with a mega sound system for the ultimate cinema experience
- Five beautifully designed exquisite staterooms
- KING BABY’s superb Sun Deck is like no other in this size range
- Skylounge Deck features Alfresco dining for 10 with an A/C panel for comfort
From USD $160,000 per week (plus all expenses)